wget-dev

Re: wget2 | (Feature Request): wget2 should have a command line option t

From: Walter Tautz
Subject: Re: wget2 | (Feature Request): wget2 should have a command line option to obey the download tag (#448)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 19:00:11 +0000

Walter Tautz commented on a discussion:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/448#note_298271191

Ok. Sort of. In any case I complied this branch and did a test run. It works in
that it downloads
the file the directory where wget is invoked, not in the directory tree. Pretty
cool
wnload-attr logging file. It shows that it did NOT download the file with the
the original
name but with the download name. Cool! I tried specifying a directory pathname
for the download name, no
go yet.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/448#note_298271191