wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Unknown option '--rejected-log' (#435)

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: Re: wget2 | Unknown option '--rejected-log' (#435)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 18:00:47 +0000

Tim Rühsen commented:

Iterate through vector `data` until you find the entry with id == ParentID. If
that turns out to be a O(N^2) issue, we have to create a hashmap<key,value>
where the key is <id> and value is <site_stats_data>.

But sounds that we should do this in an external program, e.g. like we have
`contrib/csv2tree` and `contrib/csv2json`. Maybe we should just error with an
appropriate message, instead of adding slow code.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/435#note_236006214