wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Quickly fill DNS cache in background using an ext

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Quickly fill DNS cache in background using an external resolver lib (#390)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 21:16:25 +0000

Tim Rühsen commented on a discussion:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/390#note_207712080

I would like to document your and other ppl running the test. In the long term,
the environment changes. So your 'optimal choices' for params could be
different for others or in a few years.

We can also use it for presentations / links. I know ppl who likely are
interested in figures.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/390#note_207712080