wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Question : How to build the manual of wget2 ? (#4

From: Seb M
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Question : How to build the manual of wget2 ? (#429)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 15:04:06 +0000

@rockdaboot You're right, it seems all the commits have moved to the
`tmp-split-docs` branch somehow :

```bash
$ git log --abbrev-commit | grep -v ^Author: | head
commit 99edb70c
Date:   Mon Apr 29 21:11:20 2019 +0200

    Copyright-paperwork-exempt: Yes
    Test if doxygen OR pandoc is present to build the docs

commit d979c64b
Date:   Mon Apr 29 11:58:47 2019 +0200

    * docs/wget2.md: Mark unimplemented options with '[Not implemented yet]'
$ git branch --contains 99edb70c
  master
* tmp-split-docs
$ git branch --contains d979c64b
  master
* tmp-split-docs
$ git push --set-upstream origin tmp-split-docs
Enumerating objects: 5, done.
Counting objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 504 bytes | 504.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote:
remote: To create a merge request for tmp-split-docs, visit:
remote:
https://gitlab.com/sebman/wget2/merge_requests/new?merge_request%5Bsource_branch%5D=tmp-split-docs
remote:
To gitlab.com:sebman/wget2.git
 * [new branch]        tmp-split-docs -> tmp-split-docs
Branch 'tmp-split-docs' set up to track remote branch 'tmp-split-docs' from
'origin'.
```
I'll create a new MR after eating, see you in a little hour.

Thanks for your great help regarding `git`, the difficulties I've met with
`git` have taught me a lot.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/429#note_165638812