wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Add TLS 1.3 post-handshake authentication (!

From: Kumar Mallikarjuna
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Add TLS 1.3 post-handshake authentication (!418)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 09:07:17 +0000

MHD does support TLS 1.3. But we'll need to pass the same flag to GnuTLS
session initialization in MHD. I'll get in touch with Christian about it. Also,
would it be safe for the tests to be able to access the `MHD_Daemon` instances?
For that, I suggest moving their declaration to 'libtest.h'. We might need them
for testing re-authentication.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/418#note_160579459