wget-dev

[Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: SSL/TLS: Add OpenSSL support (!414)

From: Ander Juaristi
Subject: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: SSL/TLS: Add OpenSSL support (!414)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 19:26:02 +0000

New Merge Request !414

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/414

Branches: wget2-openssl-ajuaristi to master
Author:    Ander Juaristi
Assignee:  Ander Juaristi
Approvers: Giuseppe Scrivano, Tim Rühsen and Darshit Shah

I'm marking this as WIP because it's not finished yet. Missing stuff is listed
below.

This has been paused since late December, but I'm continuing work now.

### Missing features

* [ ] OCSP: due to its complexity, I'm developing it separately in branch
[wget2-openssl-ajuaristi-ocsp](https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/tree/wget2-openssl-ajuaristi-ocsp).
 Will merge onto here where it's ready.
* [ ] TCP Fast Open
* [ ] Integration with stats module

### Approver's checklist:

* [ ] The author has submitted the FSF Copyright Assignment and is listed in
AUTHORS
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or
modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent
with existing code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added (if appropriate)
* [ ] No obvious mistakes / misspelling in the code

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/414