wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Default Page handling broken by commit 89ff57ee93

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Default Page handling broken by commit 89ff57ee937e6c70d3927c00a9dda75f33947238 (#415)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:15:42 +0000

In case, we don't want to write the map to disk, I say, we default to assuming
that `/` refers to the value in `--default-page`.

According to me, this is a good idea since it means that for the vast majority
of web servers, it will do the right thing. For the others, it gives the user
an option to change the location of the default page to whatever they would
like.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/415#note_116916626