wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Add proper WARC API + support by wget2 (#65)

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Add proper WARC API + support by wget2 (#65)
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 21:20:43 +0000

Not really. It is indeed a feature that we would like to have, but it's
currently a little low on the priorities. Of course, if someone were to
volunteer to write that code, we'd be happy to help and guide them along,
eventually merging it into master. But otherwise, we're currently swamped with
other work.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/65#note_116131758