wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Small improvements on benchmarks (!404)

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Small improvements on benchmarks (!404)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:36:32 +0000

We could maybe merge this after cleaning up as Tim suggested in order to fix
the benchmark scripts. However, do take a look at the new benchmarking code I
just pushed to this branch:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/tree/tmp-new-benchmarks

It is a lot more modular than the existing code and will allow us to extend it
far more easily. It is in a working condition, but needs a little polish and
documentation after which I'll create an MR. I would like for others to use it
and let me know if something breaks / is unclear.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/404#note_107729942