wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Implementation of -I/-X options (!383)

From: DalmeGNU
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Implementation of -I/-X options (!383)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 15:18:55 +0000

I haven't got the test yet but the code is commited and to me it looks like it
works. It was difficult to me to get this work (It took time) and I guess that
maybe even if it works there are ways to improve it or something (like you did
with set_char_prefix()). So please take a look of the last commit @rockdaboot
and tell me what's OK and what's not so that I can enhance it.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/383#note_97664848