wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Progress reports >100% file size during recursive

From: Josef Möllers
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Progress reports >100% file size during recursive downloads with HTTP/2 (#339)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 08:32:35 +0000

I have just created the MR. There is one problem that I will need to work on:
the number of files shown in the left column doesn't add up to the number of
files shown in the end in the summary line below the progress display. With my
code, it should be exactly twice as many, as the HEADER and the file's contents
are counted.
I'd restrict this to the HEADER, but I'm open to other suggestions.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/339#note_95078670