wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Problems while compiling wget2 in Haiku (#389)

From: DalmeGNU
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Problems while compiling wget2 in Haiku (#389)
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 13:52:19 +0000

```
(haiku shell)$ /bin/install -c -m 644 src/wget2 '/usr/local/bin'
/bin/install: cannot create regular file '/usr/local/bin/wget2': Invalid
Argument

```

The messages are different but the problem it's the same. The message is
different because /bin is path of the system and /usr has been created by us
(it doesn't exist on a Haiku system) I guess. I will ask in the Haiku forums :-)

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/389#note_92361222