wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Implement a --retry-on-http-status switch (!

From: DalmeGNU
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Implement a --retry-on-http-status switch (!381)
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 12:18:21 +0000

I think it's ready.

The only thing is that I don't know how to change the information related to me
in the commit (if you take a look you'll see that there is no avatar and the
email is not the one from my SSH key). I fixed that while I was working on this
issue but as I have rebased the 10 commits into the first, which hasn't the
correct information it looks bad again. How can I fix that?

Thank you ;-)

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/381#note_85773885