wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | GSoC'18: Support DNS over HTTPS - Discussions (#3

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | GSoC'18: Support DNS over HTTPS - Discussions (#378)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 20:35:39 +0000

> As you suggested, should I add the source code to libwget? The header file
> gets much more cluttered I feel if we do so.

Source code to libwget. Most of the DNS structure definitions are internal and
need not be exported in wget.h. If you cut out the resolv functionality from
net.c into a separate resolv.c, that would be perfectly ok.

If we later (outside GSOC) decide to split libwget into several smaller
libwget-xxx libraries, that will be easy going for us.

---
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/378#note_71114166