web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Please Read - Autoresponder

From: PAL Support
Subject: [Web-trans] Please Read - Autoresponder
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:56:09 -0500 (EST)

Wanted Home Typists
For details send an email to: mailto:address@hidden
Sendfree Autoresponder Ad Exchange
http://www.sendfree.com/

Thanks for your message.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY, please use the URL below:
http://www.palsol.com/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi

Please read answers to most common questions below:

Q. How do I open Spyware Remover?

A. Press on the GREEN icon on your desktop. Alternatively, click
on
the GREEN Satellite icon on the system tray (bottom right on
your
screen).

Q. I am having problems registering. Can you help?

A. Please do not type your name on the TYPE field, just type
"General License". This is the most common issue.

Once it is entered correctly it will ask you to restart but save
the
registration. Please if continues try the following:

1. Please be sure to be logged on as an ADMIN user in XP. If
using
XP. This is most users, although some users in XP can have
limited
access, please make sure you are not one of them :)

2. Are you entering your name on the "Name/TYPE" filed?
Please enter "General License" instead as below also note
details are case sensitive.

3. Press on the OK button not the Register button once you enter
the
information below.

4. Make sure to COPY and PASTE the serial as you can make
mistakes by
typing it in. (to copy and paste, select the serial number with
your
mouse, press (ctrl + C) to copy and press (ctrl + V) to paste.

PRESS OK to register.

Q. Some spyware is not removed. What do I do?

A. Please note Spyware Remover cannot remove files that are in
use.
Please close all running programs before attempting to remove
found
spyware/adware. In particular close Internet Explorer, Windows
Explorer and My Computer.

Q. How do I uninstall Spyware Remover?

A. To uninstall Spyware Remover:
-Uninstall Spyware Remover by clicking on START>ALL
PROGRAMS>SPYWARE REMOVER and selecting UNINSTALL OR
-Uninstall Spyware Remover from the Control Panel's Add/Remove
Programs utility.

If you do not find the answer to your questions above, please
send a
support request to:
http://www.palsol.com/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi

PAL SUPPORT TEAM
PAL Solutions.

*Why not join our affiliate program and earn cash?
We pay twice a month, and you can get started in minutes.
Receive
50-75% of every sale. To sign up, please click here or on this
link:
http://www.palsol.com/resellers.html

web: http://www.palsol.com/
products: http://palsol.com/main.php?page=products