web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] I would like to request a Link Partnership with www.gnu.org/

From: Destinee Coleman
Subject: [Web-trans] I would like to request a Link Partnership with www.gnu.org/ ?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:13:27 -0500

Dear Webmaster,

  I am writing to you because I am exchanging links with some of the best
business related websites on the web, and I want to exchange reciprocal
links between your site www.gnu.org/  and my site. My site,
http://www.franchiseforsale.com,
is one of the leading franchise and business information sites. We
have thousands of people visit our website each day looking for franchising and
small business information in their desired industry. I feel that a Link
Partnership between our sites will provide
a valuable resource for each of our readers and will be instrumental in
building traffic for both sites. I look forward to hearing from you soon so
that we can both
begin to enjoy the benefits of a link partnership.

 Sincerely,

Destinee Coleman
Webmaster, Franchise for Sale

TITLE:Franchise
URL:http://www.franchiseforsale.com
in an easy to use format.

PS- If you are interested in Pursuing a Link Exchange with our site Please feel
free to use the information above.Also please send me your information as well
as the exact location of my link and I will have your link placed and confirmed
within 48 Hours.In accordance with government legislation regarding unsolicited
emails If you're not interested and wish to not be contacted again please just
let me know by emailing me at address@hidden with the subject REMOVE and I will
promptly remove you from my contacts immediately.