web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Translation Coordination Status

From: Masayuki Hatta
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Translation Coordination Status
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 01:39:51 +0900

Hi there, I'm ex-chief translation coordinator.

Oh boy, seems things became so complicated during my absence.  I'm
still writing my thesis, but have some free time recently.  RMS should
concentrate on other things.

Now I'm trying to catch up the discussion, but would you tell me what
you want me to do/write/whatever in, say, itemized form?  I'll do them
ASAP if I can do.

Regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Graduate School of Economics, University of Tokyo