web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Sun. 11-14-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Sun. 11-14-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:03:18 -0500

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL    SUNDAY NOVEMBER 14, 2004
(John 15:9)

***Become a LIVEPRAYER.COM DAILY SPONSOR AT:
http://www.liveprayer.com/liveprayerdailysponsor.html

Jesus loves you!!!!   Many times we get to a point in our life where we feel
like no one really cares about us or really loves us.  I want to assure you
this morning, that Jesus loves you more than you can ever know.  Because He
came to this earth and walked where we walk each day, He understands the
problems and difficulties of our daily life.

That is one reason why our prayers have so much meaning.  Jesus understands
what it is like to have a sick friend.  He understands what it is like to
have people we love in trouble.  He understands when your lives are in a
mess.  Jesus knows, He understands, He cares...and most of all, He loves you
deeply.

I pray today, that you dwell on and come to the realization just how much
Jesus loves you and cares about you.  Sometimes, just comprehending this
simple truth can make all the difference in our life.  In the complexities
of our life, we often need to get back to basic truths to maintain our
focus.  Nothing is more basic, more real, than the love Jesus has for you.

As you go thru this day and deal with the problems of life we all face,
keep in the front of your mind the love Jesus has for you.  Let that
knowledge give you hope in the hard times, and peace in those times where
things are going OK.  As you make those daily decisions, remember Jesus
loves you.  You can reciprocate that love by doing those things which will
be pleasing to Him.  Remembering His love for us, wanting to please Him,
helps us to make the right decisions throughout the day.

I love you and care about you so much.  I am grateful for each one of you
and your concern for others.  Keep this ministry in your prayers as we tell
people worldwide each day just how much Jesus loves them.  Thank you for
helping spread the word about this great oasis of hope on the Internet
called Liveprayer.  You are very special to me.  But more important, you are
very special to Jesus.

Remember this simple but powerful word today, JESUS LOVES YOU!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

(C)opyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.