web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Volunteering to Translate pages on GNU.org - in Marathi

From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Volunteering to Translate pages on GNU.org - in Marathi language
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:31:17 +0200

Em Sáb, 2004-11-13 às 23:05 +0530, GNU Marathi Translator escreveu:

> I intend to translate the GNU.org pages into MARATHI (mr) language, a
> language spoken in Maharashtra state of India. As listed at the
> 'Translations underway' list, currently there is no team for this
> language. Can you let me know how I can get started on this work ?

        Well, you start translating and send us the translated pages.  Once
you're expert at it, creating well-formed pages and all that, you may
end up publishing the pages yourself, preferably as the leader of a team
we all hope will for around you.

        You could create an account at http://savannah.gnu.org./, it's there we
develop our work.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <address@hidden>
Maputo, Moçambique                        +258 (1) 360 360 ap 404