web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Tues. 11-9-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Tues. 11-9-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:32:30 -0500

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL    TUESDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2004
(Acts 4:20, Revelation 12:11)

Sharing how good and GREAT our God is.  By far the Devotional everyone looks
forward to is the 4 times a year I share some of the incredible praise
reports we receive every single day here at Liveprayer.  One of the things
that I wish I could do, is let you read all of these great praise reports.
Even though we deal with email names and unseen people, I never forget for a
moment that there is a very REAL person in need at the other end that God
loves very much.  It is amazing each day to see God healing people,
restoring marriages, providing necessary finances, and meeting every kind of
need imaginable.

We currently have an archive of over 1,400,000 Praise Reports that we have
received in over 63 months of ministry here on the Internet.  Satan hates
the "word of testimony" because it gives people hope.  No matter what you
are facing in your life today, never forget that the same God who has
brought someone else out of the valley and led them to victory, is the very
same God that will lead YOU out of the valley and to victory.  Please enjoy
this special Devotional of PRAISE REPORTS!

"Dear Bill, Thank you for the encouragement you gave back in march 2003.
Elizabeth went in to treatment in Oct 2003 and for one year she has been
clean from drugs and alcohol. She left her "boyfriend" and seems to have
waken up. She is working, going to school with plans to graduate, and
associates with other sober friends. Her spiritual walk isn't where I would
like -she's not in church etc. but her attitude and demeanor is so much
nicer and sweeter. She does say she is a Christian.  God is answering
prayers."

"Bill, I'm a soldier in Iraq, and I get your devotionals daily, I admit
unfortunately I don't get to read them daily, but I get to from time to
time.  They're great, they've really been uplifting to me.  When I get down
sometimes I can read one of those and the Word of God and the way you
express it makes me feel uplifted.  I just wanted to thank you for
sacrificing your time and efforts to send a daily devotional.  If I check my
e-mail and I only have 1, I know for sure it's my daily devotional.  I do
ask for continued prayers over here for our safety and our safe return home,
but know that as a Christian, I am happy to be serving and helping to rid
the world of tyranny and oppression.  Thanks again so much for your
sacrifices and efforts."

"Hey Bill! Well, almost one year ago at this time, I sent you the email, and
you replied with that life changing reply.  Wow!  In 2 days shy of one year,
I am in my second semester of Bible College, and married.  I have peace, no
drugs, no alcohol, wow, I am blessed, praise God!"

"Our prayers have been answered!  My husband was offered a job on Sept.
15th, we put our house up for sale on Sept. 24th, and we have a buyer as of
yesterday!!  We truly owe it all to him who loves us, no matter how what!
Thank you again for your prayers."

"Back in January I asked you to pray for us and our desire to start a
family. We finally became pregnant (The history of the e-mail is below). I
am pleased to say that I gave birth to Dante'-Emmanuel on Saturday October
2, 2004. What a true gift from God. Thank you for your prayers and daily
devotionals - they have been such an encouragement for me through my
pregnancy and now into motherhood. I praise God for the amazing things he
has done and I am praying that Dante'-Emmanuel will grow up to love the Lord
first and foremost. I have attached some pics for you."

"You have received emails from my wife Melissa requesting prayer over our
situation. I cheated on my wife. I stole from my family. I turned away from
God. These things were my free will and my choice and I blame no one but
myself. I am asking you to pray for her to understand she did nothing wrong.
And that I fell week to sin. I ask for a prayer for our family. I am ashamed
of myself. I will never be able make it up to her. Regardless of what her
decision will be for us I ask for your prayer to help me find God again. I
want to devote my life to Christ. I have decided to give this to him. And
for what is best to happen."

"Thank God (and Brother Keller) for helping me through my recent divorce. I
was very worried about finances and my children, but God always provided
just enough just in time. I recently moved and the crisis is over....and
without Bill and his daily devotional I would not have stayed in the Word
every step. Thank you!"

"I prayed with your prayer line on Saturday that God work a miracle for me
and TRUE TO HIS WORD HE DID."

"I have read the prayer and asked Jesus Christ to come into my heart and
guide my soul to him. I am asking you to send me your free information."

"I asked you to pray a while back about my husband losing his job and that
he would get another quickly and that it would be even better than his old
job.  Well, God answered your prayers and my husband has a new, good job
that pays $1.50 more per hour and he gets a lot more hours per week.  Thank
you and thank the Lord."

"Praise Jesus! Thank you Bill for your daily word of encouragement and your
challenges to grow in faith. It is through the help of your devotionals I
was able to pray at the altar at church and give God my life and be free of
my addiction. Thanks be to God!!!"

"She called me the next day! She found a house to rent! They even lowered
the rent for her!  And she's cleaning it herself for NO security deposit!!
THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR  PRAYERS!! May Almighty God be praised and
glorified now and forever!"

"Thank you so much for the daily devotionals!! I've recently broken up with
my boyfriend of 3 years because i became a Christian and wanted my body, my
heart and my mind to be pure for my Savior. I've really learned the value
and the wisdom of waiting until you're married to be involved sexually.
Since i've stopped i'm a new person. Thank you for being faithful and
obedient to your calling. You're words and your compassion glorify God and
they've made a huge difference in my life. Never think that what you do
isn't reaching people...because you reached me!!"

"Hi I have just decided to give up the life that I used to live and I want
to commit myself to Christianity. I would like you to help grow spiritually
as far as Christianity is concerned. Thank you!"

"Hi Bill, I just wanted to say thank you for your very encouraging e-mail
the other day about my job search. I also wanted to let you know, not that
you didn't already know, that God is fabulous!! I got a job offer today from
a company and they even offered me $10,000 more a year then what I asked.  I
got on my knees right after the phone call and thanked God so much! He is
just so wonderful!! I just wanted to also express my gratitude towards you
and the work that you do.  Please keep it up!"

"Bill Keller, It has now been several days since I wrote to you requesting
prayer for the pain brought on by back surgery. I first want to thank you
for believing in me, and standing with me in a prayer of healing. Next I
want to report a very drastic change in the severity of my pain. Pain is
measured by most medical personnel on a scale of 0 to 10, the stronger the
pain, the higher the number. Of course my pain was staying around a 9 or 10
before I wrote to you. Within 24 hours it was dropping, and is now steadily
between 2 and 3, or less! Even more fantastic, I am able to control it with
OTC medications instead of the hard narcotics!"

"After I gave you my prayer request...2 hours maybe...someone came to buy
the couch I was trying to sell. That gave me the money I needed for the car
part. (over $100.00) My car will be on the road by tonight."

"Bill, I am the Fireman who wrote you back on 10/17/04 detailing the event
of an adulteress incident that my wife had committed the night before.
First of all, I want to thank you for your encouragement and your prayers.
God is doing amazing things in our marriage right now.  We have come a long
way through this short period of time.  Even before we started counseling,
God started working in our marriage when I got into prayer with a Christian
co-worker and I gave this situation over to the Lord.  I know you get
thousands of emails a day and I want to thank you for the personal
acknowledgement you gave to mine."

"I requested prayer for Kenneth a few days ago. His heart was failing and
the doctors had no hope for him but PRAISE be to GOD he's off of
life-support and he"s coming home in a couple of days. Thank everyone for
your prayers and GOD  BLESS!!!!"

"I contacted you about a week ago as a friend and I had words, you advised
me to call and say sorry I waited a few days and now she
contacted me and we did lunch today and everything is fine, we agreed that
since we are both Christians that made us forgiving each other easier.
Thanks."

"I have prayed the prayer of salvation. I am ready to commit my life to Our
Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I AM SO PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT I DO EACH DAY, AND WHY I AM
WORKING SO HARD TO EXPAND THE OUTREACH OF LIVEPRAYER.  GOD HAS RAISED UP
THIS GREAT INSTRUMENT IN THESE LAST DAYS TO TRANSFORM LIVES.  IT IS YOUR
LOVE, YOUR PRAYERS, AND YOUR SACRIFICIAL GIFTS THAT MAKES ALL OF THIS
POSSIBLE!

FOR THE MILLIONS WE ARE ABLE TO SHARE THE HOPE AND LOVE OF CHRIST WITH EACH
DAY, THANK YOU!!!

Please do me a favor.  As we head into the last 21 days to close out our
63rd month here on the Internet, I still need $26,200 to finish the month
with all of our financial obligations
met.  As you know, we need $30,000 every month to cover all of the monthly
costs to operate this ministry.  For only $1,000 a day, we minister EVERY
DAY to just over 2 million people all over the world!  Only God could do
that.  Only YOU make that possible!

Please pray today about how God would have you help me this month and give
the most generous gift that you can.  For some that may be a gift of $20 or
$50.  For others it may be $100 or $300.  Still others it could be a gift of
$500, $1,000, or the entire $26,200.  Simply pray, and give as God leads you
to give.

NEVER FORGET, IT IS YOUR LOVE, YOUR PRAYERS, AND YOUR SACRIFICIAL GIFTS THAT
KEEPS LIVEPRAYER HERE FOR MILLIONS OF LOST AND HURTING PEOPLE WORLDWIDE EACH
DAY!  PLEASE STAND WITH ME AND HELP TODAY!

You can put your gift on your major credit card on a secure server by going
to my website, www.liveprayer.com  under the "Donation" button, you can give
via PayPal using my email address, address@hidden ,or you can mail a
gift to:
Liveprayer
6660 46th Avenue North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33709
All gifts to Liveprayer are 100% tax deductible.

Thank you for your love, for your prayers, and for your sacrificial gifts to
Liveprayer.
I never forget for a minute that without you there would be no Liveprayer.
I realize
that you are asked to give to so many good causes all the time, and I am
HONORED
that God has moved you to share some of what He has entrusted to you to
support
His work here.  On behalf of those that we minister to every day, THANK
YOU!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.