web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] ..::MAD DRAGZTER-THRASH METAL ATTACK::..

From: Dusk Till Dawn Agency
Subject: [Web-trans] ..::MAD DRAGZTER-THRASH METAL ATTACK::..
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 07:06:16 -0300

" Riffs, Riffs and more Riffs " - Skyhell

" This group remind me of the golden years of bands like Metallica and Kreator ." - Metal Soul

FULL MP3 TO DOWNLOAD

(Right-click in the link to Download)

Unknown
Mad Dragzter
Lost
Break Down
The Chase

" Just one word to this Album : SURPRISING" - Novo Metal

BEST NEW THING IN 2003 - Roadie Crew Magazine

" 100% Thrash Meta l" - Juan Corral

" They remind me of many of the great thrash metal bands before them like Testament and Exodus, and even hear glimpses of old school metal like Armored Saint with a touch of hardcore like Anthrax ." - Heavycore

DUSK TILL DAWN AGENCY

(click in the logo to enter)

Any Labels, Fans, Magazine, Zines, Sites, and distributors intrested in the band please send mail to :

address@hidden tilldawn.com.br< /a>

Para Contrataç ão de shows ou maiores informaç ões entre em contato pelo E-Mail :

address@hidden wn.com.br

Caso voce precise release, fotos ou maiores informaç ões entre em contato pelo E-Mail :

address@hidden wn.com.br

If you don't want to recieve this messages anymore please just send us a message with " REMOVE"