web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Last CV Update - Brazilian Portuguese Translator

From: Your Name
Subject: [Web-trans] Last CV Update - Brazilian Portuguese Translator
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:34:04 -0000

Dear Sirs,

I am a Brazilian Portuguese native speaker translator with more than 5 years of
experience in the technical field.

I work from English, Italian and Spanish into Brazilian Portuguese language and
I've been working for many agencies around the world.

I've already translated many manuals like DVD players, CD players and TV
manuals to JVC and Sony industry. I also translated in the last 6 months some
manuals concerned to closed circuit cameras.

I also have experience in translating material concerned to hardware and in the
last year I've worked to companies like General Electric, Allen-Bradley, ABB,
Petrobrás (gas & oil), X-Rite and many others. I have many tools who helps me
to offer a refined job, like: cat tools (SDLX and Wordfast), Omnipage 12, etc.
I also have a small group of collaborators who helps me doing the proofreading
in order to guarantee a high qualified job.

Nowadays I live in Rome, Italy and I work to the major agencies here. Living in
Europe can facilitate a phone contact between us in case of urgent messages.

Best Regards,

Luciana F. Rodrigues
mailto: address@hidden or address@hidden
Rome, Italy