web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Good day....

From: Stella Sigcau
Subject: [Web-trans] Good day....
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:08:35 +0100

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you to front as a co-owner of my late husband's company and
beneficiary of funds (US$25,000,000.00) due
the company.

Currently, I am a high ranking government official in the cabinet of the ruling
President Thabo Mbeki (South Africa). I am a
widow and mother of two children.My late husband Mr Ronald Tshabalala died 1996.

After his death, I recently discovered that an over-invoiced proceeds of a
contract I helped his company secure is yet to be
paid out by the Reserve Bank of South Africa. Presently the funds can also be
paid out by South Africa's offshore bank in
England.

Like I stated earlier on, this funds emanated as a result of an over-invoiced
contract which my husband's company executed
with the Government of South Africa.I am afraid that the government of South
Africa might start to investigate on contracts
awarded from 1995 to date. If they discover this money yet unclaimed with my
husband's name linked to it, the government
will confiscate the money and seize his assets here in South Africa and this
will definitely affect my political career in
Government.

I want your assistance to front as a co-owner of his company (Tshabalala
Construction, LTD) to facilitate the release of the
funds. I will introduce a very good attorney to assist us with the transfer
process without any hitch but he will not be told my
interest in the transaction as I play a very sensitive role in my government.
As the contract was executed in my present
government department, be rest assured that I will use my position to approve
the immediate release of the entitlement. As
soon as the funds is release to your name, you are expected to move it
immediately into your personal bank account in your
country. Please once you have confirmed receipt of the funds into your account,
I want you to notify me immidiately so that I
will arrange to meet with you.

The lawyer I will recommend to assist us will be representing our interest at
the Reserve Bank of South Africa and all
necessary quarters. All future correspondence must be made either to the
attorney or myself.

Please, I want you to note here that I am reposing huge trust on you regardless
of your being a total stranger; please,lets
make brotherhood and sincerity our watchword. Upon your reply, we shall discuss
your percentage for your assistance.

If you agree to my proposal, please endeavour to send me an urgent reply
through my email address or this my private email
address address@hidden

Again note that due to my sensitive position as serving government official, I
will only give you more details of myself when
we proceed further and this is after I have confirmed your sincerity towards
this transaction. I would not want you to phone or
fax me for now.

Thank you.

Stella Sigcau

Honesty and transparency, they are my best work tools.