web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] web-trans 9/16/2004 11:19:17 PM

From: William Ogor
Subject: [Web-trans] web-trans 9/16/2004 11:19:17 PM
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:19:17 +0100

hello web-trans,
9/16/2004 7:32:11 AM

My name is William Ogor Lawyer and legal representative to the exiled Liberian
president Charles Taylor.
My Client has empowered me to look for a competent and trustworthy person to
assist him in the investment and safe keeping of the huge amount of USD and to
this effect your assistance is highly solicited with a lucrative sharing ratio
of the total sum as remuneration for your assistance, while a certain amount of
the total sum will be set aside for the payment of all expenses incurred by all
parties at the end of the transaction.

If you are willing and capable of handling a transaction of this magnitude
please furnish me with your telephone numbers (mobile, home & office) for
expedient communication, while  I can be contacted on behalf of my client on
the above email .
Best Regards

Barrister William Ogor.
address@hidden