web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Free link exchange

From: 170 Designs
Subject: [Web-trans] Free link exchange
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:56:32 -0400

Hello,
My name is Matt Kenig, and I am the owner of 170 Designs, a professional, up
and coming
Website Design company.  You can check out our site at
http://www.170Designs.com .
Anyway, I saw your site and was wondering if you want to FREE link exchange
with us.  We
have only been around for about a month, but we are working literally every
day, visiting
websites and emailing the webmasters, asking to link exchange.  If you would
like to free link
exchange with us, please simply visit
http://www.170designs.com/links/index.html .  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Matt, 170 Designs

P.S.  Just to inform you, we have personally visited your website and if we are
interested in
Free Link Exchanging with you, we added your e-mail address to a small list.
This was simply
to make things easier for us, so we don't have to send so many individual
emails out to each
specific webmaster.  For the record, you are not receiving spam or anything of
the sort, this is
simply the only email you will receive from us.  Thanks again.