web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Request to exchange links with your site

From: Richard Smith
Subject: [Web-trans] Request to exchange links with your site
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:47:58 +0100

Hi,

I came across your site and wondered if you would like to trade links with a
business opportunity site, www.4freepack.com for our mutual benefit of our
search engine rankings.

Adding your link to the directory is easy with the automated link exchange
system, simply add the following link details into your links page, then choose
a category here: www.4freepack.com/directory/ .. and then submit your link by
clicking on "submit your link". Our link system will then check your site to
verify our link details are correct, and then approve your link within in a
matter of minutes. It's simple and easy!

Our link details:

Category: Business Opportunity / Work From Home / Franchises / Business

Anchor text: UK Sales Franchise
costs less than £200.00p! Apply now for your free information pack.

If you would like us to add your link information for you, please return your
details to us, along with the location of our link on your pages. We will do
the rest and you will be notified by email when your link is online, usually
within an hour.

Thankyou for your attention and best wishes.

Regards,

Richard Smith
http://www.4freepack.com