web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Link Exchange with BabyBeddingTown.com

From: Baby Bedding Town
Subject: [Web-trans] Link Exchange with BabyBeddingTown.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:30:53 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please consider including a link to http://www.babybeddingtown.com somewhere within your website.  As you are likely aware, link partnerships have numerous benefits within your internet marketing campaigns and a link from us, to you, can also improve your search engine rankings.

Please email us to let us know when you post our link on your website so that we can notify you of any other Partnership and revenue generating affiliate opportunities and also immediately include a link back to you from our website(s).

You can contact us at:  address@hidden please indicate the precise URL of your link before writing.  If you are not the best contact person, please refer me to your Webmaster and I would be happy to walk him/her through the mtually beneficial link exchange.

If we determine a link-back is appropriate, your link will appear here at no charge (Highly Ranked in the Search Engines especially in Google.com and Yahoo.com and has high traffic.):

http://www.babybeddingtown.com/links/

You can also visit this page for more information, logos, or detailed textual links:

http://www.babybeddingtown.com/partnerships/

You may also enjoy offering this link to your users, it is a Cute Baby Contest where parents upload photos of their baby and the cutest baby wins a prize:

http://www.babyphotostown.com

Thank you in advance,

Gaurav, Webmaster
Baby Toytown, Inc.