web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Icon & The Black Roses : Newsletter

From: mail
Subject: [Web-trans] Icon & The Black Roses : Newsletter
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:03:39 +0100

Greetings

My name is Susan and I'm the new personal assistant for the Glitter Metal stars
Icon And The Black Roses.

If you don't yet know the band, check out what you have been missing at
www.IconAndTheBlackRoses.com

I'm taking over the newsletters for the band since they are too busy after
returning from their glamorous holidays and getting ready for several gigs
later this month and in October.

Gossip :
After some radio announcements and fans questions the band wanted to clear out
that :
The news that Icon And The Black Roses as touring the UK with the Finnish band
HIM and supporting Velvet Revolver in Lisbon are false.

Live shows coming up:
Lotus Bar, Cascais, on September, 17
Santiago Alquimista, on September, 24
Chiado's FNAC, on October, 16.

What's New :
The Street Team section is up and running (Help spreading Glitter, Metal and
Roses all over the world).
The Mechandising section is selling records and shirts.

Note : If you want to get out of our Glamorous Metal Circle just email back
with the thread : REMOVE (Unfortunatly our computers still work with cogs and
wheels)