web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Ceramics & Construction Chemicals Newsletter

From: admin
Subject: [Web-trans] Ceramics & Construction Chemicals Newsletter
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:05:23 -0400

Dear Subscriber,

http://www.chemicalhouse.com is taking great pains in being of service to the
chemical Industry and maintain quality as well as quantity in the content of
the site.
We have now sent over 50 newsletters and have mixed responses to these.
We look forward to continuing with our efforts till we are in the position of
being one among the best sites in the world in this arena. We forward herewith
a new newsletter again for an specific Industry category from our editorial
team.

A word of appreciation from you would be more rewarding than anything else from
you.
Please do not hesitate to give your comments/praise/rebuke .everything is
acceptable than just not responding that really gets us down.

http://www.chemicalhouse.com:8080/nl_new/jsp/viewnewsletter.jsp?id=125

 To Unsubscribe CLICK on the following link:

With Regards,
Nolaram Mund
Galaxy Web Links Limited
216, Shalimar Corporate Center