web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] New contact

From: Aquaterrarium
Subject: [Web-trans] New contact
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:47:51 +0300

Dear Sir or Madam,

We suggest you to visit our page in the Internet www.a-ter.boxmail.biz

I think, that you can see a lot of interesting to you.

Our company " Aquaterrarium center " is engaged breeding rare aquarium fish, reptiles, amphibians and insects. Also we buy,  sell,  import and  export alive animals and supplies.

On our page you can see:

- The information about us.

- Our price-lists.

- It is a lot of photos of animals

- The information about animals

- The information about new books

- To receive a prize

It is possible, that you want something to buy from us, or to sell to us. We shall be glad to any contact.

Best regards,

Aquaterrarium center

Target advertising is made by the company " DB media ".

If you want to refuse similar target advertising, please, send the answer to this letter. Or write to address@hidden

If you or your company interests correct target advertising (creation of pages and their target advertising), you can write to us to address@hidden

All our mail is addressed only to interested people and the companies!

This dispatch is made in groups:

- aquarim fish (import, export, wholesale, sell, buy....)

- reptiles (import, export, wholesale, sell, buy....)

- Pet products (manufacture, sell, buy....)

- Zoos