viewmail-info

using oauth2 with vm

From: prayner
Subject: using oauth2 with vm
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 15:37:46 +1100

Looks like MS is requiring oauth2 or similar from next week. Looks
like smtpmail has a potential workaround for this and there seems to
be an enhancement for sasl to deal with it. Has anyone got this to
work with the exchange server remaining as the remote spool file or is
it recommended to switch to a separate tool like mbsync and use the
local spool file? As usual I've left this change and research to the
last minute so replies within a few days welcome.
regards
Peter

--
Peter Rayner (he/him), Level 1, 187 Grattan St.
Academic Lead - Climate & Energy College