viewmail-info

[VM] vm-pgg and PGP support

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: [VM] vm-pgg and PGP support
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:56:31 +0100

I've been trying PGP signing in vm with the Robert Fenk vm-pgg add on.

I see that with emacs 24 pgg.el is obsolete and instead there is epg.el
- before I attempt a conversion of vm-pgg (it still appears to work with
the obsolete package but gripes a bit!) to vm-epg.el (?) has anyone
already made the necessary changes?

Robert
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/