viewmail-info

[VM] vmpc and bbdb3

From: Rene
Subject: [VM] vmpc and bbdb3
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:24:51 +0000 (UTC)

I've been using bbdb3 for quite some time now.  Things are working pretty
well so far except for a full integration with vm-pcrisis.el.

Has anyone fixed vm-pcrisis.el in order to comply with bbdb3?

At least the following functions need fixing:

 - vmpc-save-profile-for-address
 - vmpc-load-auto-profiles
 - vmpc-migrate-profiles-to-BBDB

Replacing the function names hereunder seems to do the job.

  BBDB2 -> BBDB3
  bbdb-record-putprop   bbdb-record-set-field
  bbdb-record-net       bbdb-record-mail

In case someone has a bbdb3 compliant vm-pcrisis.el, I'd be interested in
having a look at it.

Let's insert such rewrite in the coming VM release.