viewmail-info

Re: [VM] HTML messages SOMETIMES are presented in Firefox

From: Göran Uddeborg
Subject: Re: [VM] HTML messages SOMETIMES are presented in Firefox
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:30:26 +0100

Uday Reddy:
> The error is most likely happening inside emacs-w3m.  It is probably to
> do with displaying images, as this bug report indicates:
>
>    https://bugs.launchpad.net/vm/+bug/595091

It does not seem to be exactly the same problem.  I have got this on
occasions when I've been away from the computer for hours, and look at
a new mail when I get back.  So I'm pretty sure there wasn't any
previous w3m involved.  I also don't hear any beep.

I'll see if I can do something some more investigations to figure out
what is going on.