viewmail-info

[VM] forwarding a mail + attaching a file

From: Rene
Subject: [VM] forwarding a mail + attaching a file
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 08:44:26 +0000 (UTC)

With VM 8.2.0b I recently ran into the following problem when
forwarding a mail and attaching a file.

The indications I get when composing the message are alright:

 1. vm-forward-message [ATTACHMENT forwarded message, message/rfc822]
 2. vm-attach-files-in-directory [ATTACHMENT foo.doc, application/msword]

But actually what is being sent is:

,----
`----

which is ok for the forwarded message part.

On the other hand, here is what is sent for the attached file:

,----
`----

which is not exactly what you'd expect.

--