viewmail-info

Re: [VM] How to configure for smtps protocol

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] How to configure for smtps protocol
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 11:38:51 +0000

Hi Rene, smtpmail is an Emacs package.  So, you should really go to
gnu-emacs-help mailing list.  Please be sure to check the arhives of the
list first.  I am sure plenty of people would have run into these kinds of
problems.  In fact, the new Emacs 24 has built-in TLS protocol.  You should
try that too.

Cheers, Uday