via-devel

[Via-devel] Special offer

From: Noemi Gilbert
Subject: [Via-devel] Special offer
Date: , 28 Oct 2007 17:36:50 +0100

Various medical associations warn us about the growing problem of drug falsification. If you want to know how to avoid being sold fake products, red this letter to the end.

Our advice is simple – if you want to save some money on the products you buy, choose licensed Canadian Web pharmacies. Just visit CanadianPharmacy – our prices will show you that real generic drugs CAN be cheap. CanadianPharmacy – always the best deals on high-quality generic products.

http://backoffer.cn – 100% safety at the lowest price you’ve ever seen. Only generic drugs on sale.

With best regards, Noemi Gilbert