via-devel

[Via-devel] We are here for you to live a healthier and happier life!

From: Walker Grady
Subject: [Via-devel] We are here for you to live a healthier and happier life!
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:10:25 +0100

We are grateful to all our devoted customers, and to show our appreciation MyCanadianStore introduced really amazing seasonal discounts. Only during the Autumn period - all the products from really impressive selection for a half price.

MyCanadianStore is your choice when you're looking for the place to buy products in a safe and confidential way. Full range of 100% generic products which are available to order online. Prompt delivery, personal approach, excellent service.

Order products with pleasure and make significant savings.