vfs-status

[Vfs-status] Sadly, publishing of updates is currently not possible

From: Hans van Buitenen
Subject: [Vfs-status] Sadly, publishing of updates is currently not possible
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:11:11 +0100

Sadly, publishing  of updates is currently not possible.

This is embarrassing,
due to a harddisk crash and a hole in my backup scheme i do no longer have the
password of this project. Development is now continuing offline.

The default way of recovering the password doesn't work since I have changed
my ISP and do not have access to this E-Mail account.

(I do, still have the admin passwords of these mail admins)
Any advice on resolving this problem is welcome.
--
Groeten/Regards
Hans van Buitenen