usertools-general

[Usertools-general] Good day

From: Kennedy Asamoah
Subject: [Usertools-general] Good day
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:44:31 -0800

Goodday My Beloveth

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I
believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Joshua Tinman  a Christian Ashanti Merchant in the
Great Accra, Ghana

I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which was discovered
very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all
forms of medicine and right now I have only about a few months to
live according to medical experts.

I have since lost my power of speech and can only manage to write
now; as that has been the only way I am able to communicate.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really
cared for anyone not even myself but my  business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focus on my  business as that is the only thing I cared
for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I
know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and
assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few
close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have
decided to give alms to charity Organizations, as I want this to be one of
the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in some  african
countries like Burundi, Liberia and my country Ghana. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members
of  my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I  have
there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the  money to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem  not to be
contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which only my lawyer knows of is the huge cash
deposit that I have with a security firm.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to
charity organizations.

Please if you are willing to help me and save me from this dilemma I
am going through , do reply my LAWYER on his email address (address@hidden AND
address@hidden) for more information which he will provide.

May the Almighty  be you and your family Amen.

Joshua Tinman