usertools-general

[Usertools-general] Investor.com Ride this stoc k rocket

From: Investor.com contraceptive
Subject: [Usertools-general] Investor.com Ride this stoc k rocket
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:18:22 +0300

Had a pile of w i n n i ng t r a des recently? ThatÂ’s good, keep going! This is only about to get better if you use the right information.
Catch the trading momentum related to this very promising stock. Backstage trading talks indicate it is destined to rise soon.
We have been keeping you posted on R REF for the last
few days.We have watch ed the pr ice steadily climb up and down
it is really beginning to get inves tors excited as their
hopes begin to become a reality.

Its not to late. R REF is still at a good pric e to get in
at just $0.75.

A monster opportunity on this stock!
Do you know the greatest thing about money? It allows you not to do things you dislike! So, I wish you to make enough money to get this opportunity!

We are expecting big news release tomorrow, that will
make the pr ice Explod e!

Jump in with RR EF on Fri Morning and see just how
big your returns will be before the the pri ce reaches the top.

Paul Robinson, whose World Cup was a mixed bag. The one-time icon of England will not be around for the 2010 World Cup, and his Great players have a tendency to emerge at the World Cup, where people from across and I want to join with all of you today in sending this message to our fighting men and women overseas. Address to the 88th Annual American Legion Convention This goalless draw was the first time Portugal had failed to win inside 90 minutes at