users-prolog

Re: question and bug report for gprolog 1.2.14

From: Erick Alphonse
Subject: Re: question and bug report for gprolog 1.2.14
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:33:18 +0200

Dear Erick,

I believe this is a bug in GNU Prolog and, more specifically,
of the header file gprolog.h.  In fact, the version installed
by GNU Prolog 1.2.14 contains the following variable declarations
at lines 1863, 1864 and 2012, respectively:

Thank you very much for your prompt answer! You are right. There are no longer guards preventing multiple inclusion of the lines as opposed to gprolog 1.2.9 (see below). I modified directly gprolog.h in the final include directory by copying-pasting the relevant code from gprolog 1.2.9, and everything compiles now (actually, this code for gprolog.h is generated from src/BipsPl/bc_supp.h and src/BipsPl/parse_supp.h, but there is a comment saying that it's more complicated this way ;)).

Thanks again for your help,
Regards,
Erick.

gprolog.h version 1.2.14