users-prolog

C/C++ predicates for GNU-Prolog, help!

From: Joseph Benden
Subject: C/C++ predicates for GNU-Prolog, help!
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:44:06 -0500

I have a bunch of predicates which work fine under version 1.2.1 of GNU-Prolog, but under 1.2.8 or 1.2.9 they always seg. fault.

This occurs on Linux as well as Windows.

I have narrowed it down to the Pl_Err_System, and sometime unification calls.

What has changed????? Help!

Joseph Benden
Systems Development/Network Administrator
AdWriter, Inc.

Professional member of the Association for Computing Machinery, Inc.
Professional member of the Network and Systems Professionals Association, Inc.