users-prolog

RE: GProlog 1.2.1 Binary version for WIN32

From: Mattias Waldau
Subject: RE: GProlog 1.2.1 Binary version for WIN32
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:33:20 +0100

I tried to compile a couple of month ago and failed. I used win2000. Since then I started using cygwin, incl the wonderful cygwin-setup-program, which automatically downloads updates to cygwin.

Using that I just made ./configure and make and compile gnuprolog directly. It worked directly!

/mattias

P.s I installed cygwin on top c:/, even if that isn't recommended. Otherwise you might have problems with /bin/sh