unity-src

Re: [Unity-SRC] Server to server authentication

From: raz
Subject: Re: [Unity-SRC] Server to server authentication
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:07:22 +0200 (CEST)

I'd say host-based. Point is that a server -has- to have a PTR record, not
everyone's got the ability to get one. This'll probably filter out some
noobs, too.
I've got quite a bit of 'real life issues' and stuff, chances are I leave
Rotterdam and get back to my parents so I'll be without internet access
for a while, although that'll probably be alright.
Chris