underware-devel

[Underware-devel] underware 0.1.3: MAF sees daylight

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: [Underware-devel] underware 0.1.3: MAF sees daylight
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:48:46 +0100

Hello,

you can fetch the next iteration of the pong demo here (co-written by Loïc & me) :

    http://zerodeux.net/misc/underware/underware-0.1.3.tar.gz

It features the very beginning of MAF (Multimedia Application Framework) and an empty stub for CGI (Common Game Interface). We started the exercice with MAFSound since pong has sound support via OpenAL.

glib and libxml2 have been added as mandatory dependencies : the first one for basic system services and portability (errors, logs, files, etc), the second for obvious reasons :).