underware-devel

[Underware-devel] OpenAL & STL

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Underware-devel] OpenAL & STL
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:19:20 +0100

        Hi,

        I've added usage of STL (vector<float>) to the pong example so
that it does not compile if STL is missing.

        I also added sounds (soundtrack and bounce) in the
AudioOpenAL.{cpp,h} soucrces of pong. The bounce is spatialized (i.e.
you hear it from the right speaker when the ball hits the leftmost
paddle) and mixed with the soundtrack. Although it's painfull to
listen to, it checks that OpenAL is working on a specific platform.

        The new version is at
http://www.dachary.org/underware/underware-0.1.2.tar.gz

        Cheers,

--
Donate to FSF France online : http://rate.affero.net/fsffrance/
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 1 42 45 07 97