underware-devel

[Underware-devel] SDL based underpong release

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Underware-devel] SDL based underpong release
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:01:35 +0100

        Hi,

        Based on the pong example provided yesterday by Vincent Caron,
I rewrote a version exclusively based on SDL. You will find it at
http://www.dachary.org/underware/.

        Regarding the minimal requirements stated in my previous mail
(http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/underware-devel/2003-12/msg00001.html),
it matches four (C++, OpenGL, SDL, susv3). I'd be tempted to add
dependencies to STL, OpenAL, a Python binding and a one page
documentation written with OpenOffice.

        All this is pretty artificial functionaly speaking
(;-). However, it allows everyone to check if the environment
installed on their machine indeed contain all the components.

        Cheers,

--
Donate to FSF France online : http://rate.affero.net/fsffrance/
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 1 42 45 07 97