traverso-user

Re: [Traverso-user] save status

From: JC Cheloven
Subject: Re: [Traverso-user] save status
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 01:37:30 +0100

> > Hope this helps. And Happy new year everyone !!!!! :)
> > JC

You 2 JC!
I think you replied off list, so we/I missed your reply. Thanks for jumping in
so quicky though!

Oops, you're right. It seems I clicked the wrong button. Perhaps too much toasting these days :)

Regarding the proposed feature, if I understand correctly, the benefit would be to visually identify a saved "milestone version" of the project, in order to come back to that state if needed at a later time. Personally I'm fine with saving the project and taking a note of the time/date in the "description" area of the "Manage Project" window (which pops up by F4). That's perhaps because I seldom need to come back to a previous session (I use the *session* history quite a lot though). But, for example, giving the choice to the user of adding a personal string to the present standard name of the project version, wouldn't hurt, specially if it's a one-liner on the devel side (?).

Cheers
JC
________