traverso-user

Re: [Traverso-user] Bug

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Traverso-user] Bug
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 23:10:23 +0200

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Philipp Überbacher
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Excerpts from Remon Sijrier's message of 2010-06-23 21:46:31 +0200:
>> Hi,

>> I see your point. But it does work with the normal 'reply' feature here
>> (using
>> kmail)

with gmail if i do a reply it replies only to the sender. If i do a
reply to all it replies to the sender and puts the list in CC.
But it's not a big deal, i have just to be aware of it when i reply to
the list ;-)

>> > I'm sorry to be cocky, but could you also please bottom post? It's a
>> > convention used on basically any mailinglist.

Honestly i prefere by far bottom post too. It's just that my work
environement has crippled me by forcing me to use outlook which makes
it less practical to bottom post.

Thanks !

/Martin

--